This delightful canoe trip begins with a relaxed meander through the famous cider and fruit orchards of Herefordshire. Situated in the lowlands, this section boasts wide long stretches of river with the National Trust Weir Gardens on the left bank before paddling into Hereford City centre. The river then re-emerges into the fruit and hop farms of Hereford.
For information about Hereford canoe hire and Wye canoeing, call us today on 01497 820604.
Places to eat, drink, and sleep
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay, Shepherds Parlour, The Granary, Origin Pizza (Take-Away)
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge