Glasbury is the highest navigable point on the river Wye. From here, you’ll canoe through the heavenly Herefordshire countryside, taking in the amazing scenery as you pass pretty bridges, far-reaching orchards and grand estates, looking out for the fantastically diverse wildlife on offer. You will pass the Weir Garden (a National Trust site) before finishing in the famous city of Hereford.
For canoe hire on the River Wye, call us today on 01497 820604.
Places to eat, drink, and sleep
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , The Start Bed and Breakfast, Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge