Beginning your journey at Hay (known as “the town of books”), the river flows into idyllic Herefordshire countryside. This canoe trip boasts amazing scenery as you pass pretty bridges, numerous orchards and grand estates, looking out for the extensive wildlife. You will pass the National Trust Weir Garden before finishing in Hereford.
For canoe hire in Hereford, call us today on 01497 820604.
Places to eat, drink, and sleep
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , The Start Bed and Breakfast, Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge