What better place to start your canoeing of the Wye than the highest navigable point of the river? You’ll then flow through picturesque Herefordshire countryside with all its wildlife and idyllic surroundings. This trip boasts amazing scenery as you pass beautiful bridges, countless orchards and grand Herefordshire estates. You will the pass through Hereford before re-emerging into the countryside, finally making your way to the market town of Ross-on-Wye.
For Hay to Ross-on-Wye canoe hire, call us today on 01497 820604.
Places to eat, drink, and sleep
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , The Start Bed and Breakfast, Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge