Canoeing Symonds Yat is a breathtaking experience that we would recommend to everyone. Kerne Bridge to Symonds Yat takes you through the limestone cliffs and wooded gorge, right past the famous Yat Rock which is a breeding ground for the peregrine falcon and other birds of prey. A jaw-dropping stretch of river that was used in the Harry Potter film series, known for its incredible locations.
If you’d like to enquire about Symonds Yat canoe hire, call us today on 01497 820604.
Places to eat, drink, and sleep
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay, Shepherds Parlour, The Granary, Origin Pizza (Take-Away)
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge