Beginning your journey at Whitney Toll Bridge, you will canoe your way into the peaceful Herefordshire countryside. This canoe trip boasts amazing scenery as you pass pretty bridges, beautiful orchards and grand, Herefordshire estates, looking out for the bountiful wildlife. You will pass the National Trust Weir Garden before finishing in the famous town of Hereford.
For canoe hire in Whitney, call us today on 01497 820604.
Places to eat, drink, and sleep
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay, Shepherds Parlour, The Granary, Origin Pizza (Take-Away)
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge