As the No. 1 canoe hire company for the River Wye, want to canoe? cordially invite you, your friends and family to take part in one of Hereforshire’s ultimate activities: canoeing the River Wye. If you’re staying at Byecross, you can start your adventure from right there. We will come to you and provide you with all you need to get you on your way.
You can choose from an easy half-day paddle all the way up to an unforgettable 4-day expedition, with plenty of stops along the way for refreshment and leisurely ambling through the beautiful countryside. You will have the opportunity to see all kinds of wildlife in their natural habitats, from kingfishers and cormorants to otters and swans.
Here are all the Byecross canoe hire trips and what you can expect to experience along the way:
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , The Start Bed and Breakfast, Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Spread Eagle Inn, The Wye Inn
- Hereford Rowing Club, East Friars
- East Friars, Sink Green Farm
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge