If you’re considering River Wye canoe hire, Symonds Yat offers a great deal. The paddle route to East- Monmouth is a beautifully scenic stretch of river that requires an immediate negotiation of a grade 2 rapid. Once passed, you congratulate yourself on passing through the rapids as you leave Herefordshire and enter into the welsh county of Monmouthshire and the notorious ‘Monmouth mile’.
Interested in canoeing Symonds Yat? Call us on 01497 820604.
Places to eat, drink, and sleep
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , The Start Bed and Breakfast, Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge