Mordiford is a village in Herefordshire, England, an area of outstanding natural beauty on the banks of the River Wye. This village grew up around an ancient ford over the River Lugg.
We are want to canoe?, a family-run business operating out of Hay-on-Wye a little further up river. We are the number one choice for River Wye canoe hire and are fully-equipped to set you and your family or friends up with all you need to fully explore the Wye Valley in the most memorable way.
We will provide you with everything you need (except for sandwiches and cake). Any questions? Just give us a call – we’re a veritable fountain of useful local info!
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay, Shepherds Parlour, The Granary, Origin Pizza (Take-Away)
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge