Preston-on-Wye is a picture-perfect village on the Herefordshire banks of the Wye.
Let us help you plan the ultimate activity-packed escapade, or just a leisurely afternoon on the water, accompanying the swans, otters and all the other characters that call the River Wye home.
We are want to canoe?, a family-run business operating out of Hay-on-Wye a little further up river. We are the number one choice for River Wye canoe hire and are fully-equipped to set you and your family or friends up with all you need to fully explore the Wye Valley in the most memorable way.
We will provide you with everything you need (except for sandwiches and cake). Any questions? Just give us a call – we’re a veritable fountain of useful local info!
Have a browse round the website, then give us a call with any questions – we’re here to help!
Have a look at our route itineraries here.
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay, Shepherds Parlour, The Granary, Origin Pizza (Take-Away)
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge