The cathedral city of Hereford is the perfect place from where to explore the surrounding area, and by canoe, it takes surprisingly little time to paddle out from the centre of this market town and agricultural hub into the surrounding countryside, with all it has to offer – from captivating wildlife to lovely hidden pubs and walks.
Let us help you plan the ultimate activity-packed escapade, or just a leisurely afternoon on the water, accompanying the swans, otters and all the other characters that call the River Wye home.
Once you’ve had a good browse of our website, let us know if you have any questions before booking. Below you’ll find all the Hereford canoe hire day trips on offer at want to canoe?:
We have helped hundreds of happy customers create amazing memories for themselves as they paddle through miles of unspoilt countryside, beautiful orchards, quirky little towns and historic villages. As the Wye’s premier left bank canoe hire centre, want to canoe? have forged an enviable reputation for providing truly memorable experiences to people of all ages and fitness levels. Have a browse round the website, then give us a call with any questions – we’re here to help!
Have a look at our route itineraries here.
- The Blue Boar, Three Tuns, Baskerville Hall, The Swan Hotel, Tomatitos, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , Baskerville Hall, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- Racquety Farm , The Start Bed and Breakfast, Baskerville Hall, Pottery Cottage, The Bridge, The Swan Hotel, Hay Tourist Info, Visit Hay
- The Hope and Anchor Inn, The White Lion
- Ross on Wye Rowing Club, The White Lion
- The Hope and Anchor Inn
Symonds Yat East
- Saracens Head, The Royal Lodge
- Symonds Yat East Campsite
- Saracens Head, Garth Cottage, The Royal Lodge